Please read the following information as the testing information and dates have changed:
Every year all 10th grade students (and those students in 11th and 12th grade who sign up) participate in ASVABs which usually take place in October. The ASVAB is used for career exploration in the English classroom through the Guidance department and in partnership with the armed forces. In the 10th grade there is NO recruitment and the test results are used for career exploration purposes only. Students in 11th or 12th grade who are interested in recruitment may also take the test. This year ASVABs were originally scheduled for October, however due to the need for social distancing, ASVABs are being moved to Thursday December 3rd and Friday December 4th at 8am in the auditorium.
- Students will take the ASVAB on their regularly scheduled day (A-L on Thursday the 3rd, M-Z on Friday the 4th) at 8am in the auditorium. Whichever day your student comes to school, should be the day they attend testing.
- Students in FACE, hybrid, or those in 11th and 12th grade who wish to participate will participate on the appropriate A or B day according to their last name.
- Students in FACE, hybrid, or upperclassmen will need to sign up in order to participate so that we can ensure appropriate seating and space.
Each year all 11th grade students participate in the PSAT NMSQT at Fairfield in the High School Gym. This year due to social distancing testing will take place on two different days Wednesday October 14th and Thursday October 29th - these dates are dictated to the district by the College Board and the district has no control of the dates the test is given. There is no make up test date.
- All 11th grade students will take the test on their regularly scheduled day (M-Z on Wednesday October14th and A-L on Thursday October 29th). Whichever day your student comes to school, should be the day they attend testing.
- Testing will take place in the High School Gym at 8am on these dates
- Students who are enrolled in FACE or hybrid are highly encouraged to participate on their regularly scheduled A/B day
- In the event that your student will NOT be participating please contact Ms. Brenda Miller so that we can remove them from the list of participants - as books are ordered and tables will be set for each student this is a very important step.
- Any student in 10th grade who wishes to participate may do so but they must sign up by September 30th. They will participate on their regularly scheduled A/B day.
Please fill out the Google Form below for each test you would like to sign up for: