What do I need to do if our family decides to go on a vacation during scheduled school days?
    You will need to fill out an Educational Journey form, which is available to print out from this website under Our School - Forms - Educational Journey or you may pick one up in the middle school office. 
    If my child is sick, am I required to provide a doctor's excuse?
    We highly recommend providing a doctor's excuse, if you are able to obtain one.  This will greatly help your child not to exceed his or her 10 parent excuses for the school year.  A doctor's excuse must be provided if your student is absent 4 or more days.  In addition, if a student has exceeded 10 parent excuses, a doctor's excuse must be provided for every day missed for the remainder of the school year.
    If my child would like a friend to ride the bus home with him or her, what do we need to do?
    You and the friend's parent will both need to send notes in with your students giving them permission to ride the bus home with each other.  It is very helpful if you put the bus # on the note, as well. 
    How do I go about making a transportation change for my student during the school day?
    Due to the increased safety for our students, the middle school office must receive in writing, any changes to transportation made during the school day.  You may bring the note directly to the MS office or you may fax it to 717-642-2030.  Please call the office in advance, if you plan to fax in a note. This will give the ms staff plenty of time to notify your student.