• Registration Information

    Registration Office located in the:

    Administration Office
    4840 Fairfield Road
    Fairfield, PA 17320

    ***During the summer months, please call to schedule an appointment at 717-642-2003***  (Tuesday - Thursday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM) 

    During the school year, you may stop by our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday) to pick up an enrollment packet, call 717-642-2003 to have an enrollment packet mailed to you or print one by clicking here. After completing the forms in your packet, please call for an appointment to enroll your child. Having all your documentation and forms completed prior to your appointment will expedite the enrollment process.

    Only the biological parent, adoptive parent or court appointed guardian, may enroll a student and the parent/guardian must come into our office in person to complete the enrollment process.


    Parents/legal guardians of students enrolling will be asked to sign an affidavit stating that they are the primary custodial parents/guardian or legally appointed guardian of the student and that they are residents of the Fairfield Area School District.



    If a resident of the District requests that a student be enrolled whose parent(s) live outside the District, an Affidavit for Guardianship must be completed by both the resident of the District and the natural parent(s). Any student seeking admission to the Fairfield Area School District through this process should not be withdrawn from his or her present school system until formal admission to the Fairfield Area School District has been approved.




    In addition to the completed packet information, you need to bring the following with you in order to register your child.


    Parent/guardian Photo Identification: A driver’s license, non-drivers identification, passport, military identification, or green cards are acceptable forms of identification.


    Proof of Residency in the Fairfield Area School District: A deed, lease, sales agreement, proof of home ownership, or mortgage information (must include name and addresses) are acceptable means of proving residency. If you do not have a lease, a notarized statement from your landlord including his/her name, address, and a phone number where he/she can be reached is acceptable. If residing with a property owner, both parent and property owner must sign a notarized “multiple occupancy form.”


    Proof of Guardianship: Legal custody agreement, if applicable, will be placed in the student's record.


    Original state issued birth certificate of student


    Record of Immunizations:  State law requires that a complete record of immunizations must be provided.  You can get a copy of your child’s health records from the school you are leaving.  Shot records are also available from your doctor’s office.


    Transcript and/or report card, IEP and any other forms relevant to your child’s education

    Fairfield Area School District
    4840 Fairfield Road
    Fairfield, PA  17320