Welcome to Fairfield Area School District
Registration Office is located in the Administration Office
4840 Fairfield Road
Fairfield, PA 17320
Stop by our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday) to pick up an enrollment packet, call 717-642-2003 to have an enrollment packet mailed to you, or click here to print the online forms.
After completing ALL the forms, call for an appointment or stop in our office. Please have all your documentation and forms completed prior to your appointment.
Only the biological parent, adoptive parent or court-appointed guardian, may enroll a student and the parent/guardian must come into our office in person to complete the enrollment process.
Parents/legal guardians of students enrolling will be asked to sign an affidavit stating that they are the primary custodial parents/guardian or legally appointed guardian of the student and that they are residents of the Fairfield Area School District.
If a resident of the District requests that a student be enrolled whose parent(s) live outside the District, an Affidavit for Guardianship must be completed by both the resident of the District and the natural parent(s). Any student seeking admission to the Fairfield Area School District through this process should not be withdrawn from his or her present school system until formal admission to the Fairfield Area School District has been approved.
What to Bring When You Register Your Child
In addition to the completed packet of information, please bring the following with you in order to register your child.
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification: A driver’s license, non-drivers identification, passport, military identification, or green cards are acceptable forms of identification.
- Proof of Residency in the Fairfield Area School District: deed, lease, sales agreement, proof of homeownership, or mortgage information (must include name and addresses) are acceptable means of proving residency. If you do not have a lease, a notarized statement from your landlord including his/her name, address, and a phone number where he/she can be reached is acceptable. If residing with a property owner, both parent and property owner must sign a notarized “multiple occupancy form.
- Proof of Guardianship: Legal custody agreement, if applicable, will be placed in the student's record.
- Original state-issued birth certificate of student.
- Record of Immunizations: State law requires that a complete record of immunizations must be provided. You can get a copy of your child's health records from the school you are leaving. Shot records are also available from your doctor's office.
- Transcript and/or report card, IEP and any other forms relevant to your child's education.