Your school day begins when you step off your property to board the bus. All rules and regulations apply while you are waiting at the bus stop and riding the bus to and from school.
Obey the driver. His/her first concern is for your safety.
* Keep arms and head inside the bus
* Keep the aisle clear
* Eating and drinking is not permitted on the bus
* The bus driver has the same authority on the school bus as a teacher does in the classroom
* Do not throw anything inside or outside of the bus
* Remain seated until the bus has come to a complete stop at its destination
* Avoid loud talking and use of profanity
* Do not tamper with or damage any part of the bus. In addition to the safety concerns and disciplinary actions, you or your parents will be responsible for the payment of the cost of the repair.
Continued disorderly conduct or refusal to respect the authority of the school bus driver shall be sufficient reason for the pupil to be denied transportation in accordance with regulations of the district.