Applying for Professional or Administrative Positions
We are pleased that you are interested in a professional teaching position with the Fairfield Area School District. We are actively seeking motivated people to join our staff. In order to be considered for any opening, you will need to provide the following materials:* Standard Application Form (for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools) This form may be downloaded and completed by clicking the following link: PA Standard Teaching Application
* Transcripts/Credentials - Submit transcripts from your college/university, both undergraduate and graduate levels. Also provide your credentials packet from your university placement office to supplement the transcripts of your academic work. If a credentials packet is not available, please include three letters of reference with your materials.
* Background Clearances - Criminal History Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and a Federal History Clearance (FBI) are required. Background Clearance Information is available by clicking the link on the left.
* Valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate - It is a required that you hold a valid Pennsylvania teaching certificate before you can teach in the public schools of the Commonwealth. Please submit a copy of your valid certificate with your application. If you are out-of-state and would like to seek Pennsylvania certification information, please access the Department of Education at the following link:
* NTE / Praxis Scores
* Health Physical and TB results completed in the last year.
* Child Abuse Mandated Report Training Certificate- http://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu(The forms below can be completed in the District Office)· I-9 & Workman’s CompForm 6004Act 168 Forms
Completed applications will be kept in an active file for one school year.
Application materials should be sent to:
Fairfield Area School District
Human Resource Department
4840 Fairfield Road
Fairfield, PA 17320
If you have any questions, please call (717) 642-2045.