Applying for Support Staff Positions
We are pleased that you are interested in applying for a support staff position with the Fairfield Area School District. Support Staff positions include: Coaches/Advisors, Secretaries, Classroom Aides, Cafeteria Aides, Custodians and Maintenance. We are actively seeking outstanding people to join our staff. In order to be considered for any opening, you will need to provide the following materials:
* Application Form- Support staff application forms are available in the District Office at 4840 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, PA 17320 or by clicking Download Application Form.
* Diploma or GED - required for employment.
* Resume (Optional)
* Background Clearances - A PA Criminal History Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and a Federal Criminal History Clearance are required. Background Clearance Information is available by clicking the link on the left. NO VOLUNTEER clearances may be used for employment with the Fairfield Area School District.
* Health Physical and TB results completed in the last year.
* Child Abuse Mandated Report Training - www.reportabusepa.pit.edu(The forms below can be completed in the District Office)· I-9 & Workman’s CompForm 6004Act 168 Forms
Completed applications will be kept on file for one school year.
Application materials should be sent to:
Fairfield Area School District
Human Resource Department
4840 Fairfield Road
Fairfield, PA 17320
If you have any questions, please call (717) 642-2045.