• Job Opportunities

    Summer Camp Counselors Needed! Camp Frog is a nationally-recognized program that places extra supportive and medical services into existing YMCA summer camp programs, allowing children who have seizures einjoy summer camp like their peers.  You must be a least 18 to apply.  See flyer for more information and the website to apply by clicking on the Job Opportunities title.

    Comments (-1)
  • PA Work Permit

    Comments (-1)
  • PA Work Permit Instructions

    Instructions on obtaining a Pennsylvania Work Permit
    The Pennsylvania work permit application consists of 2 parts, Items A, and B.  All parts need to be completed and returned to the Fairfield High School Counseling Office.  The completed application and a copy of the student's birth certificate or other form of identification that is stated on the work permit application is needed.
    Part A - Parent fills out everything except Signature of issuing officer and School district - name and address.
    Part B - Parent signs and prints their name and address.
    Return the completed application and proof of age document to Fairfield High School Counseling Office from 2:30-3:15 p.m., Monday-Friday.  I will be issuing work permits during this time only.  Please give the office a call at 717-642-2034 to set up an appointment.
    Please Note:  The above instructions are for students 14-18 years of age who plan to work in Pennsylvania.  If a student is living in Pennsylvania but working for an employer whose address is in Maryland then the student needs to go online for a Maryland work permit.
    Mrs. Debbie B. Balogh
    Fairfield High School Counseling Secretary 
    Comments (-1)
  • Ski Liberty Job Opportunities


    Comments (-1)